TERMS & CONDITIONS
In order to be eligible to compete for the UK titles, delegate must meet the following criteria:
- Be born between 11/06/1994 to 03/10/2006
- Currently resided in the UK for at least 3 years.
- Must be a naturally born female.
- Never married.
- Never given birth.
Former winners of the Miss Grand UK are not eligible to re compete.
Delegates who are not crowned winner are eligible to return to compete multiple times.
Code of Conduct for Representatives (Finalists and Queens)
- Representatives and/or their families’ or supporters must show good sportsmanship towards all representatives. Anyone considered to not be showing good sportsmanship will be withdrawn immediately and be banned from entering the Miss Grand UK/International pageants indefinitely.
- The Miss Grand UK pageant does not tolerate any forms of bullying, harassment or negative behavior.
- Representatives are to be in good moral standing and must not have any form of criminal background.
- Representatives must be in good health and be able to attend the International Pageant which includes travel via airplane.
- Representatives are not permitted to post/share/comment any content using offensive language, nudity or anything that could bring the system into questions.
- Representatives must never have posed topless or nude in any form of publication.
- Representatives are not permitted to smoke, drink alcohol or engage/ promote sexualised behavior’s whilst wearing a Miss Grand UK, crown and/or logo. If this rule is broken the representatives will be banned immediately.
- Any questions or queries relating to scoring or anything to do with the Miss Grand UK pageant is to be asked directly to the UK director. All information given by anyone else is to be disregarded.
- All scores will be handled by an independent adjudicator; the adjudicator(s) will not be approached or engaged in any form of conversation with any representative and/or their families. The UK director has no bearing what so ever on the judge’s marks.
- Representatives and their families must accept that the judge’s decision is final. Judges are not to be contacted prior to the UK finals or after.
- The official logo, crown, crown design and sash remain property of Miss Grand UK and must not be used without written permission from the UK director who must obtain permission from the Miss Grand UK Organization.
All incurred costs are the responsibility of the representatives.
Miss Grand UK Organisations Responsibilities:
Miss Grand UK agree to provide the winners of the Miss Grand UK Pageant:
- Paid entry into Miss Grand International for the following international competition after the UK competition only. Including accommodation, airport transfers, food and beverages. Entry cannot be used for any other year.
- Economy flights to internationals.
- Additional travel costs are the responsibility of the UK winners including baggage, quarantine, Visa’s plus any medical requirements/documentation needed from the UK or host countries travel authorities.
Miss Grand UK Entrants agree:
- To attend the International Pageant if selected as the winner at the national pageant and further abide by all the required services, rules and regulations governing this pageant. Entrant agrees that in the event of the winner not being able to compete in the Miss Grand International if any payments have been paid by Miss Grand UK for the winner’s prize to the Miss Grand International, they will be liable to reimburse Miss Grand UK in full.
- If selected as a UK winner, they will not enter or compete in any other regional, national or international pageant or beauty contest during her reign. Winners are expected to give their time and energy to this title during their year’s reign.
- If selected as a Miss Grand UK winner, the winner agrees that a contract will be signed pertaining to the code of conduct, appearances and work, including modelling, television and film, that the winners undertake during their reign on behalf of Miss Grand UK .
- If selected as a UK winner, the UK director’s decision is final with regards to wardrobe choices at the Miss Grand International Final.
- That a commission of 20% (plus VAT on that commission, if applicable) will be deducted by the directors of Miss Grand International from the gross fee for any paid assignment as a Miss Grand UK delegate, which has been organised and booked with Miss Grand UK.
- To look solely to the Miss Grand UK Director with respect to all matters relating to her application, rules, regulations, policies, preparation, rehearsal, performance and selection process, and all other matters relating to the international pageant.
- That Miss Grand UK, its officers, employees, volunteers and pageant personnel are not responsible for accidents, injury or theft incurred at the time of the Miss Grand UK Final or Miss Grand international or travel to and from.
- That Miss Grand UK and Miss Grand International is not responsible for negligence or fraud on the part of pageant sponsors, judges, or contract vendors (e.g., photographer, videographer, etc.) who may be providing products or services to delegates and winners at the Miss Grand UK Pageant or Miss Grand international Pageant.
- That Miss Grand UK and Miss Grand International is not responsible for negligence or fraud on the part of the host hotel.
- That Miss Grand UK and Miss Grand International is not responsible for loss, theft, or damage caused to any and all prizes, gifts, and awards bestowed upon entrant after these items become the property of entrant. Entrant agrees to incur replacement and/or repair costs to lost, stolen, or damaged items including but not limited to: crown/tiara, sash, plaques, trophies, etc.
- That the date/venue of the Miss Grand UK is subject to change and in such a case, the entrant is not eligible for a refund.
- That prizes given by Miss Grand UK Sponsors to prize winners are not the responsibility of Miss Grand UK and cannot be held liable for any sponsor not fulfilling their prizes to winners.
- That Miss Grand UK are not responsible for the organisation of Miss Grand International. Venue, location and dates are subject to change and are organised by Miss Grand International..
- That if delegate wins the UK competition and then continues to win the International pageant in the USA, a new contract with Miss Grand UK will be signed.
- If the Miss Grand UK and/or Miss Grand International Pageant is cancelled, prizes are not transferable. Flight, accommodation and pageant entry fee are solely for the Miss Grand International Pageant. Entrant agrees that Miss Grand UK is not liable for costs incurred due to the cancellation of the Miss Grand UK or Miss Grand International.
- That Miss Grand UK own the rights to ENGLAND, SCOTLAND, WALES, N.IRELAND, & United Kingdom. Permission to use these titles lies with the UK Director.
Entry Fee & Payments:
The Entry fee for Miss Grand UK is £350.
Delegate’s sash will be ordered and delegate’s titles made official after payment has been received in full.
All deadlines for payments are final.
All payments made to Miss Grand UK Pageants are to be made via bank transfer or Paypal. We do not accept Cheques or payment over the phone.
All fees paid to Miss Grand UK are NOT REFUNDABLE and NOT TRANSFERABLE in full or in part under any circumstances. This includes, but is not limited to entry fees, advertising fees, pageant admission ticket sales fees and any other fees paid to Miss Grand UK by anyone including, but not limited to, delegates, sponsors, and advertisers. By submitting the deposit and/or the full fee you agreeing to all terms, conditions and policies set forth by the Miss Grand UK System.
Delegates must arrange their own transport to and from host hotel, also to the venue of the final show.
I understand the Miss Grand UK Organisation will hold my personal data provided on the application form for personal use only. This information will only be shared with sponsors if deemed necessary. Personal information will not be given to any 3rd parties.
Two nights complimentary accommodation is provided for all contestants, travel must be arranged by yourself. Contestants will be sharing, any who wishes not to will be responsible for arranging their own accommodation. Accommodation check out is 10am on the day on the final show.
Miss Grand UK entrant agrees to abide by the above rules. If an entrant fails to abide by the above rules and/or brings Miss Grand UK & Miss Grand International into disrepute, for which a decision will be made at the Director’s discretion, the Miss Grand UK Pageants Director and/or Miss Grand International Director has the right to terminate the entrants contract immediately, reclaim the entrants sash and authorise the deletion of all photos containing the Miss Grand UK Sash & crown.
By submitting the entry form and fee(s) to Miss Grand UK national pageant leading to Miss Grand International, delegate agrees to abide by all policies, rules and regulations set forth by Miss Grand International.
I agree to the above terms and conditions and agree to abide by all policies, rules and regulations set forth by Miss Grand International. I confirm that all information submitted to Miss Grand UK is true and accurate. Falsification of information and failure to comply with the policies of Miss Grand UK may result in immediate disqualification and/or forfeiture of prizes won without benefit of refund in full or in part.
Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.